Obeying God’s Word — Just as exercise and eating nutritious food help our bodies to grow strong, so does reading the Bible and obeying God’s Word help strengthen our spiritual lives! Join Cherub and his friends as they take us through the fun steps of Bible fitness and discover that reading God’s Word helps us to be obedient. Children see how God can use young people to serve Him just as Daniel, Samuel and Josiah did. The Parable of the Sower challenges children to think about the type of soil being used to sow God’s Word in their own lives.
• “God’s Words, Guide Words”: a Scripture memory song.
• “Your Word Have I Hid in My Heart”: a visualized song about living in God’s Word.
• “The Farmer and the Seeds”: a Bible story based on the parable of the Sower.
• “Wordman!”: a comical object lesson.
• “Super-Duper Heaven’s Troopers”: a visualized song about putting on the armor of God.